Go to Kew shop site
Showing 49 to 72 of 181
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
29. Some fruits and vegetables used in Brazil, 1880
294. The Sacred Lotus or Pudma.
296. Flowers of Sal.
3. Burning bush and emu wren of Chili, 1885
30. The wild tamarind of Jamaica with scarlet pod and barbet, 1880
306. Foliage and Fruit of Fig Tree held Sacred by the Hindoos.
307. The Night Jessamine.
31. Inflorescence of the West Indian pinguin, 1880
32. A tall Brazilian climber, 1880
33. Flowers of Cassia corymbosa in Minas Geraes, Brazil.
333. Jak Fruit, Singapore.
34. View of Mr Morit's garden at Petropolis, Brazil, 1880
341. The Oleander.
346. Rhododendron Falconeri, from the Mountains of North India.
35. View of the Jesuit college of Caracas, Minas Geraes, Brazil, 1880
352. Clivia miniata and Moths, Natal.
354. White Convolvulus and Kaffirboom, painted at Durban, Natal.
355. Morning Glory, Natal
357. Blue Lily and large Butterfly, Natal.
358. Ordeal Plant or Tanghin and Parokeets of Madagasear.
36. View in Brazil near Ouro Preto with oil palms, 1880
365. Strelitzia and Sugar Birds, South Africa.
369. Strelitzia augusta at St. John's Kaffraria.
37. Flowers and Fruit of the Maricojas Passion Flower, Brazil.